Rehabilitation and Prosthetic Services
The VA Chiropractic National Program, within the Office of Patient Care Services' Rehabilitation and Prosthetic Services, is responsible for:
- Serving as the chiropractic subject matter expert to the Under Secretary for Health and the Veterans Health Administration;
- Developing policies and procedures aimed at improving processes and quality of chiropractic services provided to VA patients;
- Advocating for the field and providing guidance and oversight for field-based chiropractic service programs;
- Serving as the chiropractic consultant on clinical, business and policy manners with other VA offices, services, and/or programs; and,
- Ensuring excellence in chiropractic patient care, education, and research to improve Veterans’ health and well being.
Anthony J. Lisi, DC
Rehabilitation and Prosthetic Services (10P4RC)
Public Affairs Inquiries
All public affairs inquiries should be directed to the Department of Veterans Affairs Public and Intergovernmental Affairs Office.